Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's A Funny Old World


Growly Bear and Princess Kitty had a good chat today.

Growly Bear has been thinking a lot about what Princess Kitty said and how their time apart might be. Princess Kitty and Growly Bear agree that they are going to meet next week to talk about this time.

Princess Kitty is pleased that Growly Bear has been thinking. She is pleased that he thought her idea was good. She is glad they both agree that finding the point of guinea pigs is the most important thing.

Princess Kitty lies in bed and thinks about how strange her new world is. She thinks about how her journey has been so far. She thinks about how lucky she is to have nice friends. She thinks about how much she loves Growly Bear.

Princess Kitty cuddles up to Daisy the Cat and falls asleep.

2 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

Its time for cats and bears to shape up and work it out...primarily that bear needs a kick
JVIP

Anonymous said...

Hey I can't tell people about my story but your story is an exact description of me. I am know as Little Bear though. My princess Kitty though put me in a bad situation where I could loose it all because of her little lies but for some reason I love her and I know I can never stop lovin my kitn but in the end I may never see her again. I can be fine with that because just because I can't ever see her doesn't mean my love will ever change and I can hold what memories we do have but it sucks that her lies have almost destroyed my life.