Monday, July 16, 2007

The Point Of Guinea Pigs


Growly Bear has made his decision.

He has searched hard inside himself. He has thought about what he wants. He has taken time to reflect.

Princess Kitty has waited. She has waited patiently. She has trusted Growly Bear to do the right thing.

Growly Bear has missed Princess Kitty very much. Princess Kitty has missed Growly Bear too. But both of them knew that this time was important. They knew that at the end of it they would know the point of guinea pigs for sure.

And they do.

Princess Kitty knows that the point of guinea pigs is to love someone with all your heart. Growly Bear knows that it is to follow your heart.

There are more difficult times ahead. But they will be together this time. And love will keep them safe - forever.

...... Would they stay together forever
Or would life keep them apart
Well though the road was long their love was so strong
And those lovers followed their hearts

3 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

Done and dusted girl. x

lefobserver said...

PLEASE
CAN YOY ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF YOUR COUNTRY AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU
lefobserver.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is what I am doing just as growly bear but I was also know as angry little bear but I have chosen my path and just because kitn and I may never meet again
and people call the love I have for her crazy.... I know it is not because your only allowed one I know this but you never may end your life with your one but still there is only one. It is something people try to deny but I am right and in all our deepest of heart we all agree. No matter what this all brings I will do as the enforcers ask. Still I will always have hope.